I first studied Reiki over 30 years ago. In the intervening time, I have pursued a number of other disciplines and therapies, most recently the Surrender Method of Craniosacral Therapy taught by Seymour Brussels and Rodolphe Meyer from Paris and Geneva. Over that 30 year period, I self-treated regularly in order to open my own energy pathways. Early on in my development, I came to understand that the fundamental building block for a human being is not physical, but energetic. That the soul (or fuller self) expresses itself through the physical and emotional realms and that it is this flow of energy that feeds our development and our health. Through personal research and study, I have accumulated a set of powerful techniques to compliment my intuitive abilities.
My unique combination of training, energetic perspective, intuition and open pathways allows me to offer the patient a wide range of healing potentials. In a normal session, I spend a lot of the time working in the energy fields surrounding the body, from a distance of one inch to three feet. By clearing and balancing a person’s subtle energies, the natural health of their being can become fully expressed in their physical and emotional bodies. My treatments are “whole being” treatments that can touch every aspect of your self, allowing you to reach a greater state of ease and helping to eliminate the dis-ease in your life.
My treatments have proven to have powerful and lasting results for my clients on all levels – physical, emotional, mental and energetic – helping them to achieve their own personal goals more fully and more quickly.
To illustrate how broadly this therapy can help people, please review the listing below. In some cases, I was called in as the primary treatment method, while in other cases I was acting as a compliment to other treatments.
- Pregnancy and Birthing (more comfort, less pain)
- Cancer (improve efficiency and reduce side effects of chemo and radiation)
- Pain relief (back pain, muscle and joint pain, carpal tunnel, arthritis, headache)
- Stress reduction and deep relaxation
- Sports injuries and car accidents (quicker, more complete recovery)
- Neurological disorders (dyslexia, attention deficit, depression)
- Enhanced immune system for quick recovery from infectious disease
- Post operative recovery (quicker and more complete)
For an appointment or for my contact information, please see my Appointments page.